Control and prevention of human plague
Update on Plague
- 51 Downloads
KeywordsMalathion Plague Carbaryl Booster Dose Live Vaccine
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Bahmanyar M, Cavanaugh DC.Plague Manual. Geneva: World Health Organisation, 1976.Google Scholar
- 2.Bleding JL,Textbook of Parasitology, 3rd edition. New York: Appleton-Century-Fox, 1965.Google Scholar
- 3.Rust JH, Miller BE, Bahmanyar M et al. The role of domestic animals in epidemiology of Plague. II. Antibody toYersinia pestis in sera of dogs and cats.J Infect Dis 1971; 5: 527–531.Google Scholar
- 4.Morbidity Mortality Weekly Report (USA). 1977; 26: 337. Plague, United States.Google Scholar
- 5.Morbidity Mortality Weekly Report (USA). 1977; 26: 215. Plague-Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico.Google Scholar
- 6.World Health Organization.International Health Regulations (1969). Third annotated edition, WHO, Geneva.Google Scholar
- 7.World Health Organisation. Technical Report series. 1971, no 447. WHO, Geneva.Google Scholar
- 8.Banker, DD. As quoted in Park JE, Park E.Textbook of Preventive and Social Medicine. 11th edition, Jabalpur: Publishers Banarasidas Bhanot, 1986.Google Scholar
- 9.Forfear JO, Arneil GC, eds..Textbook of Paediatrics. 2nd edition, New York: Churchill-Livingstone, 1987.Google Scholar
© Dr. K C Chaudhuri Foundation 1994