Hypothyroidism in children
Analysis of 12 cases and a brief review
- 47 Downloads
Twelve cases of hypothyroidism in children are reported. The subject has been reviewed very briefly.
KeywordsHypothyroidism Thiouracil Achondroplasia Wormian Bone Thyroid Extract
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.Burrell, C. D., andGairdner, D. M. T.—Proc. Roy. Soc., Med.,48: 1026, 1955.Google Scholar
- 4.Barlets, E. C.—J. Clin. End.,10: 1126, 1950.Google Scholar
- 5.Fagge, C. H.—Med. Chir. Trans.,54: 155, 1871.Google Scholar
- 6.Hubble, D.—Thyroid disorders in Childhood,Brit. Med. Jour.,1: 875, 1956.Google Scholar
- 8.Marquand,et al.—Endocrinal disorders in Childhood and Adolescence, 1954.Google Scholar
- 11.Topper, A.—Mental achievement of congenitally hypothyroid children. A follow-up study of twenty cases,Amer. J. Dis. Child.,81: 233, 1951.Google Scholar
- 12.Talbot, N. B.—Functional Endocrinology, p. 25, Boston (1952).Google Scholar
- 13.Willkins, L.—Endocrine Disorders in Childhood and Adolescence, p. 83. Springfield,1: 1, 1950.Google Scholar
© Dr. K C Chaudhuri Foundation 1958