Photon-photon interactions around 2.1 GeV and the gT(2160) meson
- 11 Downloads
We show that the behaviour of σ(γγ → ρρ) around 2.1 GeV can be explained by the effects of the gT(2160) and predict that σ(γγ → ϕϕ) near threshold has a prominent peak due to the gT(2160) and gT(2320) mesons which have been observed as the ϕϕ enhancement in the π-p → ϕϕn reaction. Some discussions about the constituents of these resonances are made.
PACS13.90 Other topics in specific reactions and phenomenology of elementary particles
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- (3).J. Olsson:Proceedings of the V International Workshop on Photon-Photon Collisions, Aachen, 1983;H. Spitzes: DESY 83-059 (1983) and references therein;H. Kolanoski:Proceedings of the V International Workshop on Photon-Photon Collisions, Aachen, 1983. Google Scholar
- (4).D. Lüke:Proceedings of the XXI International Conference on High-Energy Physics, Paris, 1982. Google Scholar
- (5).E. Hilger: DESY 83-088 (1983) and references therein.Google Scholar
- (9).W. Toki: Seminar given atThe 1983 SLACSummer Institvte on Particle Physics. Google Scholar
- (10).H. E. Habeb: SLAC-PUB-3193 (1983).Google Scholar