Polyostotic fibrous dysplasia
Brief review with a case report
- 27 Downloads
A case of polyostotic fibrous dysplasia without any skin manifestation or precocious puberty in a female child of eight years is presented and the literature is reviewed briefly.
KeywordsMeningioma Fibrous Dysplasia Bone Biopsy Precocious Puberty Osteopetrosis
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Fairbank, H. A. T.—Polyostotic fibrous dysplasia.J. Bone Joint. Surg.,32: 204, 1950.Google Scholar
- 3.Falconer, M. A., Cope, C. L. andRobbsmith, A. H. T. —Fibrous dysplasia of bone.Quart. J. Med.,11: 121, 1942.Google Scholar
- 6.Lichtenstein, L. andJaffe, H. L.—Fibrous dysplasia of bone.Arch. Path.33: 77, 1942.Google Scholar
- 7.McCune, D. J.—Osteodystrophia fibrosa.Amer. J. Dis. Child.,54: 806, 1937.Google Scholar
- 8.Shanks, S. C. andKerley, P.—A Text book of X-ray Diagnosis.H. K. Lewis & Co., London., 3rd Ed., P. 523, 1957.Google Scholar
© Dr. K C Chaudhuri Foundation 1964