Inadequacies in management of acute respiratory infections
Symposium: Acute Respiratory Infection
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsHealth Functionary Acute Respiratory Infection Common Cold Child Health Service Pediatric Resident
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Morley D.Pediatric priorities in the developing world. London: Buttersworth, 1976Google Scholar
- 3.Kumar V. Improved ambulatory child care—A simple effective model.Ann Nat Acad Med Sci India 1978;14: 5–20Google Scholar
- 4.Kumar V. Implementation of oral rehydration therapy in the treatment of acute diarrhoea in the community. Paper presented atInternational conference on oral rehydration therapy ICORT—Washington D.C., 1983Google Scholar
- 8.Padmini R, Kumar V, Walia BNS.Quality of child health services. Thesis submitted to the Punjab University for M.D. Pediatrics, 1979Google Scholar
- 9.Singh S, Kumar L, Kumar V.A comparative analysis of the treatment practices being followed in the management of acute respiratory infections in children. Thesis submitted to the Punjab University for M.D. Pediatrics, 1985Google Scholar
© Dr. K C Chaudhuri Foundation 1987