Report of a case with platybasia and pyramidal tract signs
- 28 Downloads
KeywordsOsteopetrosis Anterior Fontanelle Dysostosis Autosomal Recessive Mode Neck Control
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Chamberlain, W.E. (1938). Basilar impression (Platybasia). A bizarre developmental anomaly of the occipital bone and upper cervical spine with stunting and misleading neurological manifestations.Yale J. Biol. & Med. 11, 487.Google Scholar
- Elmore, S.M. (1967). Pyknodysostosis, A review.J. Bone & Jt. Surg. 49A, 153.Google Scholar
- Gustafson, W.A. and Oldberg, E. (1940). Neurologic significance of platybasia.Arch. Neurol & Psychiat,44, 1184.Google Scholar
- Mehta, Meenakshi, N. and Buhariwala, R.J. (1971). Pyknodysostosis.Indian Pediat. 8, 177.Google Scholar
- Stevens, R.H. (1942). Platybasia. A report of a case treated surgically with improvement.Surgery.,12, 943.Google Scholar
© Dr. K C Chaudhuri Foundation 1973