Chemotherapy research group for mother and child
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsMoxalactam Ceftizoxime Cephaloridine Cefotiam Cilastatin
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Ross S, Sprunt DH. Panel discussion. The chemotherapy of acute and chronic pediatric and geriatric infection. Antibiotical Annual 1959–1960. NYAntibiotica, 1960; 1001–1019Google Scholar
- 2.Fujii R. Changes in antibiotic consumption in Japan during the past 40 years.Jpn J Antibiot 1984; 2261–2270Google Scholar
- 3.Simon HJ, Fujii R. Symposium. Antibiotic usage for neonates and prematures. Proceedings inAntimicrobial and Anticancer Chemotherapy II. Univ. of Tokyo Press 1970; 769–785Google Scholar
- 4.Fujii R.Steps taken by the Research Group of Chemotherapy for Mother and Child. Teikyo University Press. 1979; 73–80Google Scholar
- 5.Fujii R. The establishment of chemotherapy for mother and child.Acta Paediatr Jpn 1986; 28: 441–454Google Scholar
- 6.Fujii R. Selection of new antibacterial agents —How to cope with new antibacterial agents emerging one by one.Jpn J Pediatr 1987; 40: 1079–1090Google Scholar
- 7.Fujii R. Chemotherapy for newborns and prematures.Curr Concepts Infect Dis 1987; 6: 4–7Google Scholar
© Dr. K C Chaudhuri Foundation 1989