The role of corticosteroids in enteric fever
- 33 Downloads
KeywordsMyocarditis Cortisone Enteric Fever Latory Failure Phenicol
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Falk, W., Neeman, J., Rosenfeld, J. (1961). Quoted from Huckstep's Typhoid Fever and Salmonelia Infections (1962). P. 1Livingstone Ltd., Edinburgh and London.Google Scholar
- Hodes, H.L. (1969). Endotoxic shock.Pediatrics 44, 268.Google Scholar
- Ramakrishnan, K. (1977). Cardiovascular manifetations of enteric fever in children.Ker. Med. 17, 386Google Scholar
- Shanks, S.C., Kerley, P. (1962). A Text Book of X-ray Diagnosis by British authors, Vol. 2, p. 127H.K. Lewis Ltd., London.Google Scholar
- Sood, S.C., Taneja, P.N. (1961). Treatment of typhoid fever.Indian J. Child. Hith. 10, 271.Google Scholar
© Dr. K C Chaudhuri Foundation 1978