Clinico Pathological Conference
An infant with peritonitis
KeywordsPeritonitis Anuria Acute Pyelonephritis Renal Vein Thrombosis Cortical Necrosis
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Abeshouse, B.S. (1945). Thrombosis and thrombophlebitis of the renal veins.Urol. & Cuton. Rev. 49, 661.Google Scholar
- Jelliffe, D.B. (1971).Diseases of Children in the Subtropics and Tropics, ed. Edward Arnold (Publishers) Ltd., London, p. 123Google Scholar
- Krugman, S. and Ward, R. (1964). Infectious Diseases of Children, Third ed.,C.V. Mosby Company, Saint Louis, p. 314.Google Scholar
- Rickham, P.P. (1955). Peritonitis in the neonatal period.Arch. Dis. Childh 20, 23.Google Scholar
- Searcy, R.L., Simms, N.M. and Low, E.M.Y. (1965). A simple method for rapid detection of hypofibrinogenemia.Am. J. Med. Tech. 33, 326.Google Scholar
- Sherlock, S. (1965).Diseases of the Liver and Biliary System. Fourth ed.Blackwell Scientific Publications, Oxford, p. 199.Google Scholar
- Stowens, D. (1966).Pediatric Surgery. 2nd ed.Williams and Wilkins Co., Baltimore, p. 582.Google Scholar
© Dr. K C Chaudhuri Foundation 1978