Epidemic hepatitis. Adverse effects of corticosteroids and a new method of treatment with Chingamin (cholroquine phosphate)
- 13 Downloads
Taking into account that the routine use of corticosteroids in epidemic hepatitis treatment sometimes is a reason for different adverse effects, it is suggested that a new method of treatment with Chingamin (chloroquine phospate) be employed.
Chingamin had been used in the acute stage of infective hepatitis in 52 cases with good result and without adverse effects.
KeywordsHepatitis Chloroquine Hormone Treatment Corticosteroid Therapy Acute Stage
- Albitskaya, T. V., Balashova, L. I., Khomyakova V. I. (1966).Vopr. Okhr. Mat. i Detstva,6, 56.Google Scholar
- Gavrila, M. I. (1966).J. de Medec. de Lyon. 1099, 875.Google Scholar
- Libov, A. L. (1966). “Mistakes and dangers in the treatment of children’s infectious diseases”. Leningrad.Google Scholar
- Libov, A. L., Kossova, E. T., Trofimova, L. T. (1965). From “Problems of infective hepatitis”. Proceedings.Kiev.Google Scholar
- Linder, H. (1966).Dtsch. med. Wschr. 17, 833.Google Scholar
- Sharlai, I. V., Martynkin, A. S., Jagodzinskaya, V. V., Shugaeva, E. G. (1966). From “Problems of infective hepatitis”. Proceedings. Leningrad, 1966.Google Scholar