Proteus mirabilis pneumonia with giant pneumatocele
Brief Clinical Reports
- 25 Downloads
KeywordsProteus Mirabilis Cloxacillin Chondroblastoma Bronchopleural Fistula Epiglottitis
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Smith MHD. Aerobic gram-negative bacillary pneumonia. In: EL Kending, V Chernick, eds.Disorders of the respiratory tract in children. Philadelphia: WB Saunders Company, 1977;3: p 400–402Google Scholar
- 3.Tillostson JR, Lerner AM. Characteristics of pneumonia caused by bacillus proteus.Ann Intern Med 1968;68: 287–294Google Scholar
- 4.Pierce AK, Edmonson EB, Megee G et al. An analysis of factors predisposing to gramnegative bacillary necrotizing pneumonia.Am Rev Resp Dis 1966;94: 390–415Google Scholar
- 5.Parker MT. Infections of respiratory tract: Hospital acquired infections taken from Topley and Wilson's principle of bacteriology, virology and immunity. 1984;3: 212–213Google Scholar
- 7.Waisbren BA. Treatment with large doses of penicillin in case of severe bacteraemia due to proteus.Arch Intern Med 1953;91: 138–141Google Scholar
- 9.Pierce AK. The gram-negative bacillary pneumonias fromHarrison's principles of internal medicine update. IV. KJ Isselbacher, AD Adams, E Drunwald, JB Martin, RG Petersdorf JD Wilson eds. New York: McGraw-Hill Book Company, 1983; p 75–85Google Scholar
© Dr. K C Chaudhuri Foundation 1987