KeywordsPhenobarbitone Febrile Seizure Serum Zinc Level Worm Infestation Trace Element Deficiency
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Kanner,Child psychiatry 3rd ed. Charles Thomas Bannerstone House Springfield Illinois, 1960: 487–488.Google Scholar
- 2.Cooper M.Pica. Springfield Illinois, Charles C. Thomas 1957.Google Scholar
- 3.Vaughan VC, McKay RJ, Behrman RB,Nelson's Textbook of pediatrics 11th ed. Philadelphia, WB Saunders 1979; 19.Google Scholar
- 6.Kulkarni KB. Pica (editorial correspondence).Indian Pediatr 1982;19: 1043.Google Scholar
- 7.Gupte S. Pica (editorial correspondence).Indian Pediatr 1982;19: 1044.Google Scholar
- 9.Jeflife DB.The assessment of nutritional status of the community. Monograph No 53, WHO Geneva 1976.Google Scholar
- 10.Kuppu Swamy B 1976.Manual of socio economic scale (Urban) Manasyan 32, Netaji Subhas Marg Delhi 6 quoted by Park JE.Google Scholar
- 11.Molisan Zial MD.Pediatrics 2nd ed. Little Brown & Co. 1975: 356–359.Google Scholar
- 12.Sinclair S, Mittal SK, Basu N, Ghori OP, Bhinde NK. Hazard from lead to children in Delhi.Indian Pediatr 1973;13: 10.Google Scholar
- 13.Siegmund Merck.The Merck Venterinary manual 2nd ed. Siegmund Merck Co. Inc. Rahway NJ, 1961: 63–64.Google Scholar
© Dr. K C Chaudhuri Foundation 1986