Observations on clinical manifestations of tuberculous meningitis in children
KeywordsMeningitis Optic Atrophy Tuberculous Meningitis Gradual Onset Cranial Suture
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Bawa, Y. S. andWahi, P. L.—Tuberculous Meningitis.J. Indian Med. Assn.,37: 449, 1961.Google Scholar
- 3.Editorial—J. Indian Med. Assn.,36: 26, 1961.Google Scholar
- 4.Khatua, S. P.—Tuberculous Meningitis in Children.J. Indian Med. Assn.,37: 332, 1961.Google Scholar
- 5.Mehta, N. R.—Tuberculous Meningitis.J. Indian Med. Assn.,37: 10, 1961.Google Scholar
- 7.Prasad, L. S. N.—Personal communication.Google Scholar
- 8.Prasad, S.—Aetio-epidemiology of Tuberculous Meningitis in Children.Patna J. Med., February, 1962 (in the press).Google Scholar
- 9.Vyas, K. J.—Tubercular Meningitis.Indian J. Child Hlth.,6: 853, 1957.Google Scholar
- 10.Wilson, S. A. K.—Neurology,1: 596, 1940. Quoted byBawa andWahi.Google Scholar
© Dr. K C Chaudhuri Foundation 1962