Myopathy (progressive muscular dystrophy) a clinical and tissue respiration study
- 21 Downloads
KeywordsMyopathy Normal Case Myotonic Dystrophy Calf Muscle Tissue Respiration
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Canzanelli, A. andRapport, D.—Oxygen consumption of guineapig tissues in various media.Am. J. Physio.,127: 296, 1939.Google Scholar
- 2.Dreylus, J. C., Schapira, G. andSchapira, F. —Biochemical study of muscle in progressive muscular dystrophy.J. Clin. Invest.,33: 794, 1954.Google Scholar
- 4.Hawk, P. B., Oser, B. L. andSummerson, W. H. —Practical Physiological Chemistry, p. 333, New York,McGraw Hill Book Co., 1954.Google Scholar
- 5.Manchanda, S. S. andWahi, P. L.— Bronchiectasis with myopathy.Indian J. Chld. Hlth.,6: 254, 1957.Google Scholar
- 8.Shaffer, M., Chaug, T. H. andGerard, R. W. —Influence of blood constituents on oxygen consumption of nerve.Am. J. Physio.,111: 697, 1935.Google Scholar
- 9.Swinyard, C. A.—Progressive muscular dystrophy, atrophy and related conditions,Pediatric Clin. North Am.,7: 703, 1960.Google Scholar
- 11.Warburg, Cited byHawk, P. B., Oser, B. L. andSummerson, W. H.—p. 333, 1954.Google Scholar
- 12.Warren, C. O.—Metabolism of bone marrow in serum.Am. J. Physiol.,127: 455, 1940.Google Scholar
© Dr. K C Chaudhuri Foundation 1962