KeywordsUniaxial Anisotropy Magnetic Film Dead Layer Effective Magnetization Superlattice Semiconductor
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Camley R E, Rahman T S and Mills D L 1983Phys. Rev. B27 261Google Scholar
- Falco C M and Schuller I K 1984 inSynthetic modulated structure materials (eds.) L Chang and B C Giessen (New York: Academic Press)Google Scholar
- Grunberg P and Mika K 1983Phys. Rev. B27 2955Google Scholar
- Gyorgy E M, McWhan D B, Dillon J F Jr, Walker L R, Waszczak J V, Musser D P and Willens R H 1982Phys. Rev. B25 6738Google Scholar
- Krishnan R, Le Dang K and Veillet P 1985aPhys. Lett. A110 170Google Scholar
- Krishnan R, Tarhouni M and Tessier M 1985bProc. rapidly quenched metals (eds.) S Steeb and H Warlimont (Holland: Elsevier Science Publishers) p. 1187Google Scholar
- Le Dang K, Veiller P, Sakakima H and Krishnan R 1985J. Phys. F (to be published)Google Scholar
- Rupp G, Janz W, Wettling W and Krishnan R 1985Appl. Phys. A37 73Google Scholar
- Sandercock J R 1980 InProc. 7th Int. Conf. on Raman spectroscopy, Ottawa (ed.) W F Murphy (Amsterdam: North Holland) p. 364Google Scholar
- Wohlfarth E P (ed.) 1980 inFerromagnetic materials (North Holland) vol. 1, p. 3Google Scholar
© Indian Academy of Sciences 1985