Surfactants: materials for interface design and spontaneous formation of structures
- 36 Downloads
This paper mostly describes the research on surfactant solutions performed at this centre in the past few years. A correlation between microemulsion structure and precipitation reaction of AgCl is described. Experimental and theoretical research culminating in the development of a theme for analysing the structure of colloidal systems is described. Recent results on the discovery of new viscoelastic surfactant systems are presented.
KeywordsSurfactants cloud point mixed micelles viscoelasticity microemulsions
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Desa J A E, Majumder S, Sequeira A S and Dasannacharya B A 1985Solid State Phys. (India) C28 318Google Scholar
- Goyal P S, Chakravarthy R, Dasannacharya B A, Desa J A E, Kelkar V K, Manohar C, Narasimhan S L, Rao K R and Valaulikar B S 1989Physica B156 & 157 471Google Scholar
- Kelkar V K, Mishra B K, Rao K S, Goyal P S and Manohar C 1991Phys. Rev. A44 8421Google Scholar
- Leung R, Hou M J, Manohar C, Shah D O and Chun P W 1985 inMacro-microemulsions: Theory and applications (ed.) D O Shah (Gainesville: American Chemical Society) ACS Symposium Ser. 272 p. 235Google Scholar
- Manohar C, Rao U R K, Valaulikar B S and Iyer R M 1986J. Chem. Soc. Chem. Comm. 379Google Scholar
- Menon S V G, Kelkar V K and Manohar C 1991aPhys. Rev. A43 1130Google Scholar
- Shah D O 1977Chem. Engg. Education 11 14Google Scholar