A comparative study on CdSe synthesized at low temperature
- 40 Downloads
CdSe is a well-known semiconductor which finds applications as photoconductors, photovoltaic cells and other optoelectronic devices. In this paper structural studies and carrier concentration measurements of vacuum evaporated CdSe films obtained by using CdSe synthesized by simple precipitation technique are presented.
KeywordsII-VI semiconductor CdSe thin film
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- ASTM 8-459: α-CdSeGoogle Scholar
- Buragohain M and Barua K 1987Indian J. Phys. A61 559Google Scholar
- Cullity B D 1956Elements of X-ray diffraction (Addison-Wesley) p. 99Google Scholar
- Chopra K L and Das S R 1983Thin film solar cells (New York: Plenum) p. 464Google Scholar
- Korneeva J V, Sokolov V V and Novoselova A V 1960Zh. Neorg. Chim. 5 241Google Scholar
- Ostrovskaya I I, Yatlova L E, Kitaev G A and Dvoinin V I 1976Zh. Prikl. Khim. 49 1212Google Scholar
- Trekhora T S 1975Khim Tekhnol. 18 1879Google Scholar
- Yukami M, Keda M, Harada Y, Nishitam M and Nishikura T 1986IEEE Trans. Electron Devices ED 33 520Google Scholar