Cluster effects on optical properties of glass-metal nanocomposites
- 37 Downloads
Optical absorption characteristics in a glass-metal nanocomposite system involving bismuth metal have been analysed using effective medium theories with a model incorporating single strand chains andfcc clusters of metallic bismuth particles. The computed values show fair agreement with experimental data.
KeywordsNanocomposites optical absorption effective medium theory constrained optimization
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Chakravorty D and Murthy C S 1975J. Phys. D8 L162Google Scholar
- Das G C 1982Memory switching and optical properties of glass-metal microcomposites, Ph.D. thesis, Indian Institute of Technology, KanpurGoogle Scholar
- Das G C and Chakravorty D 1982J. Phys. D15 2255Google Scholar
- Granqvist C G and Hunderi O 1977Phys. Rev. B16 3513Google Scholar
- Rao S S 1979Optimization theory and practice (New Delhi: Wiley Eastern)Google Scholar