Temperature dependence of vickers microhardness and creep of InBi single crystals
- 52 Downloads
Variation of Vickers microhardness of InBi single crystals with temperature has been studied. Loading time dependence of the microhardness at different temperatures has been used for the creep study in the temperature range 30° – 85°C. The activation energy for creep has been evaluated and the results are discussed.
KeywordsVickers microhardness InBi single crystals creep characteristics
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Atkins A G, Silverio A and Tabor D 1966J. Inst. Met. 94 369Google Scholar
- Atkins A G 1973The science of hardness testing and its research applications (eds.) J H Westbrook and H Conrd (ASM, Ohio)Google Scholar
- Bhatt V P and Desai C F 1978Indian J. Pure Appl. Phys. 16 960Google Scholar
- Hargreaves F 1928J. Inst. Met. 39 301Google Scholar
- Holloman J and Lubhan J 1947 General Electric Review, Feb.–AprilGoogle Scholar
- Ito K 1923Sci. Pap. Sendai Tohoku, Univ. Ser 112 137Google Scholar
- Lytton J L, Shepard L A and Dorn J E 1958Trans, AIME 212 220Google Scholar