Effect of bulk and thin film dielectric overlay on the characteristics of microstrip rejection filter and simple microstriplines
- 36 Downloads
The changes in the characteristics of microstrip rejection filter and simple microstriplines due to bulk and thin film dielectric overlay are reported in this paper. Al2O3 overlay both bulk and thin film increases theQ of the filter. All other overlays decrease theQ. TiO2 thin film shows improvement inQ whereas with bulk TiO2 the filtering property is not observed. The effect of overlays on simple lines is to reduce the transmission without much effect in the reflection.
KeywordsMicrostrip rejection filter simple microstriplines dielectric overlay thin films
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bianco Bet al 1976IEEE Trans. Instrum. Meas. 1M-25 320Google Scholar
- Bryant T G and Weiss J A 1978IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Tech. MTT-16 1021Google Scholar
- Gupta K C and Singh A 1974Microwave integrated circuits (New York: Wiley, Eastern) p. 13Google Scholar
- Mullard Tech. Commun. No. 116 1972 p. 117–187Google Scholar
- Pande M K and Karekar R N 1976IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Tech. MTT-24 262Google Scholar
- Pande M K 1976 Ph.D. Thesis, Poona University, PuneGoogle Scholar