CuAlMnO4 from two different combinations and their structural and electrical study
- 27 Downloads
A compound CuAlMnO4 has been synthesised for the first time by oxide method using 1+ and 2+ copper oxides separately. Both the compounds crystallise in tetragonal unit cell witha=8·205 A andc=8·342 A. It has been observed that there are similarities in structures but dissimilarities in their electrical behaviours. The observed tetragonal symmetry, lattice dimensions and electrical behaviour are explained on the basis of solid solution of CuAl2O4 and CuMn2O4 spinels.
KeywordsCrystal structure electrical resistivity activation energy binary spinels
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Akashi T 1966NEC Research and Development, p. 89Google Scholar
- Delorme C 1958Bull. Soc. Fr. Mineral. 81 79Google Scholar
- Kulkarni D K and Mande C 1974Indian J. Pure Appl. Phys. 12 60Google Scholar
- Sinha A P B and Joglekar P 1967Indian J. Pure Appl. Phys. 5 9Google Scholar
- Stone F S 1966Bull. Soc. Chim. Fr. 3 p. 819Google Scholar