Managing interprocessor delays in distributed recursive algorithms
- 14 Downloads
For a class of distributed recursive algorithms, it is shown that a stochastic approximation-like tapering stepsize routine suppresses the effects of interprocessor delays.
KeywordsDistributed algorithms tapering stepsize stochastic approximation strict Liapunov systems
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Borkar V S, Soumyanath K 1994 A new analog parallel scheme for fixed point computation, part I: theory. PreprintGoogle Scholar
- Gharavi R, Anantharam V 1992 A structure theorem for partially asynchronous relaxations with random delays. PreprintGoogle Scholar
- Ogata K 1970Modern control engineering (Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice Hall)Google Scholar
- Schurmann B 1989 Stability and adaptation in artificial neural systems.Phys. Rev. A40: 2681–2688Google Scholar
- Vidyasagar M 1978Nonlinear systems analysis (Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice Hall)Google Scholar
© Indian Academy of Sciences 1994