Saving on energy resources in the oil and gas complex
- 28 Downloads
Saving on fuel and energy resources and environmental protection are closely associated problems whose solution is drawing increasing attention all over the world. Despite the fact that enormous fuel and energy resources are concentrated in Russia: 1/3 of the proven world reserves of natural gas (approximately 48 trillion m3), 13% of the crude oil, 23% of the coal, and 14% of the uranium, their efficient utilization is a necessary condition for raising the country’s economy.
KeywordsSteam Turbine Compressor Station Complex Utilization Economic Expediency Secondary Energy Resource
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. I. Vyakhirev,Gaz. Promyshl., No. 8, 4 – 9 (1997).Google Scholar
- 2.E. E. Novgorodskii, V. A. Shirokov, B. V. Shanin, et al.,Complex Power Engineering Utilization of Gas and Protection of the Air Basin [in Russian], Delo, Moscow (1997).Google Scholar
- 3.M. B. Ravich,Gas and Efficiency of Its Use in the National Economy [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1987).Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Remizov,Gaz. Promyshl., No. 5, 22 – 24 (1999).Google Scholar
- 5.V. A. Shirokov,Energy Conservation and Protection of the Air Basin in the Gas Industry [in Russian], Akademiya, Moscow (1999).Google Scholar