Computer grammar of syntactic groups
- 29 Downloads
A recognizing syntactic groups (SG) grammar, which corresponds to the formalism of systems of syntactic groups, is considered. The grammar was developed to describe the syntax of sentences in the natural language. The general criteria of separating out syntactic groups from a sequence of words, composing a text, and partial rules of the SG-grammar for the Russian and Ukrainian languages are described.
Keywordscomputer grammar SG-grammar syntactic group
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. V. Gladkii, Syntactic Structures of a Natural Language in Computer-Aided Dialogue Systems [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1985).Google Scholar
- 2.B. S. Galyukshov, “Grammar of syntactic groups,987 Nauch. Tekh. Inf., Issue 2, No. 1. 31–37 (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.A. A. Zykov, Fundamentals of Graph Theory [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1987).Google Scholar
- 4.N. F. Sushchanskaya, “A fragment of an algorithm of computer syntactic analysis,” in: Structural and Mathematical Linguistics, Issue 9, Vishcha shkola, Kiev (1981), pp. 100–106.Google Scholar
- 5.N. F. Sushchanskaya, Realization of one phase of computer syntactic analysis of the Russian languageT Preprint, Kiev (1981), pp. 3–7.Google Scholar
- 6.N. F. Sushchanskaya, “Characterization of a system of syntactic groups for computer syntactic analysis of Ukrainian texts,” in: USiM., Additional Issue (1994), pp. 47–52.Google Scholar
- 7.N. F. Sushchanskaya, “A syntactic component of the linguistic processor in a system of analysis of political texts,” in: Proc. of the Sixth Int. Conf. KDS-97, Yalta (1997), pp. 592–601.Google Scholar
- 8.I. Dolinina, “Problems of functional and linear syntax. Part I, Preliminary Publications, Issue 41, IRYa, Moscow (1973), pp. 41–50.Google Scholar
- 9.N. N. Leont’eva and Z. M. Shalyapina, Syntactic Component in Machine Translation Systems (Review) [in Russian], Issue 5, VTsP, Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
- 10.A. V. Gladkii and I. A. Mel’chuk, Elements of Mathematical Linguistics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1969), pp. 80–85.Google Scholar
- 12.N. F. Sushchanskaya, Proc. of the 8th Int. Conf. on Artificial Intelligence KDS-99 [in Russian], Spec. Issue, (1999), pp. 307–309.Google Scholar