NMR study of mixed-ligand lanthanide complexes. Dynamic structure of cerium beta-diketonates with AN 18-crown-6 macrocycle
- 60 Downloads
KeywordsMacrocycle Complex Cation Complex Ionic Pair Dynamic Molecular Structure Pronounced Temperature Dependence
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.C. D. Pedersen and H. L. Frenedorf,Usp. Khim.,42, No. 3, 492–510 (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.M. Hiraoka,Crown Compounds: Their Characteristics and Applications, Elsevier, Tokyo (1982).Google Scholar
- 3.S. P. Babailov and Yu. G. Krieger,Zh. Strukt. Khim.,39, No. 4, 714–730 (1998).Google Scholar
- 4.T. L. Martynova,Growth of Semiconductor Crystals and Films [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1988), pp. 130–140.Google Scholar
- 5.C. F. Van Nostrum and R. J. M. Nolte,Chem. Commun., 2385-2392 (1996).Google Scholar
- 6.S. P. Babailov, Yu. G. Krieger, and S. P. Gabuda,Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim.,11, 2661–2662 (1990).Google Scholar
- 7.S. P. Babailov and Yu. G. Krieger,Zh. Strukt. Khim.,31, No. 2, 65–69 (1990).Google Scholar
- 9.J. Sandstrom,Dynamic NMR Spectroscopy, Academic Press, London (1982).Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers 2000