Synthesis and crystal structure of sodiumtrans- nitrosoaquatetrachlororuthenate(II)
- 28 Downloads
Synthesis of the compound NalRuNOCl4H2O] . 2H2O is reported. The complex was investigated by IR spectroscopy and X-ray phase and diffraction analyses. Crystal data: a = 7.0103(7), b = 11.133(1), c = 12.843(1) Å, β = 99.076(8)ℴ, V = 989.8(2) Å3, space group P2l/n, 2 = 4, dcalc = 2.348, dexp = 2.340 g/cm3. The structure consists of [ RUNOCI4H2O] complex onions, Na+ cations, and crystallization water molecules. The compound crystallizes as dark red concretions formed after prolonged storage of a saturated aqueous solution. The crystals are hygroscopic and spread when stored in air.
KeywordsComplex Anion Saturated Aqueous Solution Mother Solution Crystallization Water Molecule Nitroso Group
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T. S. Khodashova, M. A. Porai-Koshits, V. S. Sergienko, et al.,Zh. Strukt. Khim.,13, No. 6, 1105–1109 (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.N. A. Parpiev and G. B. Bokii,Kristallografiya,4, No. 1, 30–37 (1959).Google Scholar
- 3.N. N. Nevskii, N. M. Sinitsyn, and A. A. Svetlov,Zh. Neorg. Khim.,35, No. 5, 1159–1166 (1990).Google Scholar
- 4.V. A. Emel'yanov, S. A. Gromilov, I. A. Baidina, et al.,Zh. Strukt Khim.,40, No. 6, 1091–1100 (1999).Google Scholar
- 5.A. I. Bonshtedt-Kupletskaya,Specific Weight Determination for Minerals [in Russian], AN SSSR Publishers, Moscow (1951), pp. 56–57.Google Scholar
- 6.G. M. Sheldrick,SHELX-97, Release 97-1, University of Göttingen (1997).Google Scholar