Egypt: A strategy for educational reform
Open File Educational Reform: The Decision Maker’s Approach
- 113 Downloads
KeywordsEducational Reform Technical Education Private Tutoring Senior Administrator Supreme Council
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Coombs, P. 1985.The world crisis in education: the view from the eighties. Oxford, UK, Oxford University Press.Google Scholar
- Ebid, W. 1996.The national project for education. Garden City, Cairo, Suad El-Sabah Printing House.Google Scholar
- Haviland, T., ed. 1988.Take care Mr. Baker. London, Fourth Estate Limited.Google Scholar
- Sorour, A.F. 1990.Reform of education in Egypt. Cairo, Egyptian Ministry of Education.Google Scholar
- Verspoor, A., 1989.Pathways to change. Washington, DC, World Bank. (World Bank discussion papers.)Google Scholar
- Warnock, M. 1988.A common policy for education. Oxford, UK, Oxford University Press.Google Scholar
© UNESCO 1997