Hard scattering in photoproduction
At HERA we observed hard scattering in photoproduction events which manifest themselves in the single-charged-particle spectra as well as in the observation of jets. The cross-sections for these processes are measured and they are well described by QCD. The potential of constraining the gluon content in the photon from the jet analysis is demonstrated.
KeywordsPACS 13.60 Photon and charged-lepton interaction with hadrons PACS 01.30.Cc Conference proceedings
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- L. E. Gordon andJ. K. Storrow: MC-TH 91-29 (1991) (revised).Google Scholar
- H1Collaboration (I. Abt et al.): DESY-93-103.Google Scholar
- F. M. Borzumati, B. A. Kniehl andG. Kramer: DESY-93-034.Google Scholar
- F. M. Borzumati: private communication.Google Scholar
- J. E. Huth et al.: Fermilab-Conf.-90/249E.Google Scholar
- H1Collaboration (I. Abt et al.): DESY-93-100.Google Scholar
- T. Sjöstrand: CERN-TH-6488 (1992).Google Scholar