Prediction of the number of diseases on the basis of expert-linguistic information
- 29 Downloads
KeywordsMembership Function Fuzzy Logic Discrete Sequence Expert Information Sickness Rate
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.V. M. Dubovoi and R. N. Kvyetnyi, Programming for Computer Systems of Automation and Control [in Russian], VDTU, Vinnitsa (1997).Google Scholar
- 3.F. Mayoraz, Th. Cornu, and L. Vulliet, “Prediction of slope movements using neural networks,” Fuzzy Systems Artif. Intel.,4, No. 1, 9–17 (1995).Google Scholar
- 4.A. P. Rotshtein, Medical Diagnostics Using Fuzzy Logic [in Russian], Kontinent-PRIM, Vinnitsa (1996).Google Scholar
- 6.A. Rotshtein, “Design and tuning of fuzzy if-then rules for medical diagnosis,” in: N.-H. Teodorescu (ed.), Fuzzy and Neural-Fuzzy Systems in Medicine Eng., CRC Press, New York (1998), pp. 243-290.Google Scholar
- 7.A. P. Rotshtein and D. I. Katel’nikov, “Identification of nonlinear objects by fuzzy knowledge bases,” Kibern. Sist. Anal., No. 5, 53–61 (1998).Google Scholar
- 8.L. A. Zadeh, The Linguistic Variable-Concept and Its Application to Approximate Decision-Making [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 9.H.-J. Zimmermann, Fuzzy Set Theory and Its Application, 3rd ed., Kluwer Academic, Dordrecht (1996).Google Scholar
- 10.V. M. Glushkov, An Introduction to Automated Control Systems [in Russian], Tekhnika, Kyiv (1974).Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers 1999