Finitely many-valued regular events in a direct product of semigroups
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsTerminal State Regular Language Input Word Free Semigroup Canonical Homomorphism
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. N. Red'ko and L. P. Lisovik, “Regular events in semigroups,” Probl. Kibern., No. 37, 155–184 (1980).Google Scholar
- 2.L. P. Lisovik, “Stiff sets and finite coverings of semigroups,” Kibernetika, No. 1, 12–16 (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.A. Weber, “A decomposition theorem for finite transducers and an application to the equivalence problem,” Proc. MFCS 1988, Lect. Notes Comput. Sci.,324, 552–562 (1988).Google Scholar
- 6.A. V. Anisimov and L. P. Lisovik, “Equivalence problems for finite-automaton mappings into free and commutative semigroups,” Kibernetika, No. 3, 1–7 (1978).Google Scholar
- 8.J. Berstel, Transductions and Context-Free Languages, Teubner, Stuttgart (1979).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1998