New processes for removing nitrogen oxides from waste gases
- 16 Downloads
Deterioration of the environmental situation and the related stiffening of requirements and standards for air pollution are stimulating efforts to decrease emissions of nitrogen oxides by stationary and mobile sources both in our country and abroad. The struggle to decrease emissions of nitrogen oxides into the atmosphere is moving in two directions: strengthening control with environmental monitoring systems; creating effective methods of decreasing the volumes in processing plants.
KeywordsSelective Catalytic Reduction Nitrogen Oxide Tubular Furnace Thermal Unit Azot
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. T. Klimenko and V. M. Maksimov,Gaz. Prom., No. 6, 56 – 58 (1997).Google Scholar
- 2.E. T. Klimenko, V. M. Maksimov, and E. V. Dedikov,Ibid., No. 1, 64 – 65 (1998).Google Scholar
- 3.E. T. Klimenko and V. M. Maksimov,Ibid., No. 3, 62 – 64 (1998).Google Scholar
- 4.E. T. Klimenko, V. M. Maksimov, and E. V. Dedikov,Ibid., No. 4, 28 – 31 (1999).Google Scholar
- 5.O. N. Kulish, S. A. Kuzhevatov, S. I. Slavin, et al., RF Patent No. 2040737 (1992).Google Scholar
- 6.O. N. Kulish and S. A. Kuzhevatov,Prom. Energet., No. 8, 46 – 50 (1996).Google Scholar