Squeezing in quantum parametric chain
- 21 Downloads
The coupled parametric quantum oscillators are discussed. The ground, coherent states and integrals of motion for the parametric chain with time-dependent frequencies are constructed. The possibility of controlling in principle the dispersions of coordinates and momenta is suggested. The squeezing coefficients in coherent states are found.
KeywordPACS 03.65.Bz Foundations theory of measurement miscellaneous theories PACS 03.70 Theory of quantized fields
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- C. Kittel Introduction to Solid State Physics (New York, N.Y., 1953), 2nd edition.Google Scholar
- K. H. Yeon, T. F. George andC. I. Um:Propagators for coupled damped harmonic oscillators, accepted inPhys. Rev. A.Google Scholar
- K. H. Yeon, T. F. George andC. I. Um:Propagators for N coupled damped driven harmonic oscillators, accepted inJ. Chem. Phys. Google Scholar
- V. V. Dodonov, E. V. Kurmyshev andV. I. Man’ko: inProocedings of the First International Seminar on Group Theoretical Methods in Physics, edited byM. A. Markov (Nauka, Moscow, 1980), Vol. 1, p. 227.Google Scholar
- E. Schrödinger:Ber. Kgl. Akad. Wiss. (Berlin, 1930), p. 296.Google Scholar
- H. P. Robertson:Phys. Rev. A,35, 667 (1930).Google Scholar