Three-dimensional analytic solution for a hinged slab on an elastic half-space
- 11 Downloads
KeywordsElastic Modulus Shear Strain Contact Stress Elastic Foundation Transverse Coordinate
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. T. Vasilenko and N. D. Pankratova, “Calculation of the stress-strain state of plates on a nonuniform elastic base,” Prikl. Mekh.,27, No. 10, 31–38 (1991).Google Scholar
- 2.V. Z. Vlasov and N. N. Leont’ev, Beams, Slabs, and Shells on an Elastic Foundation [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1960).Google Scholar
- 3.M. I. Gorbunov-Posadov and T. A. Malikova, Design of Structures on an Elastic Foundation [in Russian], Stroizdat, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 4.V. S. Karpilovskii, “Design of nonuniform shallow shells and plates by the finite-element method,” in: Design of Nonuniform Shallow Shells and Plates, V. S. Piskunov (ed.) [in Russian], Vishcha Shk., Kiev (1987).Google Scholar
- 5.A. O. Rasskazov, I. I. Sokolovskaya, and N. A. Shul’ga, Theory and Design of Laminated Orthotropic Plates and Shells [in Russian], Vishcha Shk., Kiev (1986).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1998