Numerical modeling calculation for the spatial distribution characteristics of horizontal field transfer functions
- 10 Downloads
Applying 3-dimension finite difference method, the distribution characteristics of horizontal field transfer functions for rectangular conductor have been computed, and the law of distribution for Re-part and Im-part has been given. The influences of source field period, the conductivity, the buried depth and the length of the conductor on the transfer functions were studied. The extrema of transfer functions appear at the center, the four corners and around the edges of conductor, and move with the edges. This feature demonstrates that around the edges are best places for transfer functions’ observation.
Key wordsnumerical modeling 3-D finite difference method horizontal field transfer function spatial distribution characteristics
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- CHEN Bo-fang. 1985. Numerical method for 3-D modeling electromagnetic induce [J].Acta Geophysica Scienca,28(3): 268–281 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- CHEN Bo-fang, FENG Jian-yun. 1988. Research on numerical calculation for transfer functions and the ratio of amplitude [J].Acta Seismologica Sinica,10(2): 192–205 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- GAO Wen. 1990. Investigation of geoelectromagnetic induction function for three-dimensional structures [J].Acta Seismologica Sinica,3(4): 453–463.Google Scholar
- GONG Shao-jing, WU Zhan-feng. 1986. The incidental change of geo-conductivity Tangshan earthquake [J].Acta Seismologica Sinica,8(1): 28–35 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- QI Gui-zhong, ZHAN Zhi-jia, HOU Zuo-zhong,et al. 1981. The relation between the geomagnetic short period change in Bohai area, the distribution of high conductivity layer in upper mantle and Tangshan earthquake [J].Chinese Science, (7): 869–879 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- WU Kai-tong ed. 1990.Generality for Seismic Sequence [M]. Beijing: Peking University Press, 149 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- XU Shi-zhe, ZHAO Sheng-kai. 1985. FEM for 2-D anisotropic telluric electrical plane [J].Acta Seismologica Sinica,7(1): 80–89 (in Chinese).Google Scholar