An examination of patent statistics in Guyana, 1903–1980
- 18 Downloads
KeywordsComparative International Development Innovative Activity Patent Activity Patent System Patent Register
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Guyana, Government of 1972 Feed, Clothe and House the Nation Programme. Ministry of Information.Google Scholar
- KAMIEN, M. and N. SCHWARTZ 1974 Patent Life and Research and Development. American Economic Review 4:183.Google Scholar
- Law of Guyana 1972 Chapter 90:01; 90:03. Ministry of JusticeGoogle Scholar
- LONG, FRANK 1980 A National Policy on Technology. Report to Guyana Government.Google Scholar
- O’BRIEN, PETER 1974 Developing Countries and the Patent System: An Economic Appraisal. World Development, Special Issue on Patents: 28 (September).Google Scholar
- ODLE, MAURICE 1977 Commercialization of Technology in the Caribbean. Institute of Social and Economic Research, University of the West Indies, Trinidad.Google Scholar
- ROFFE, PEDRO 1974 Abuses of Patent Monopoly: A Legal Appraisal. World Development, Special Issue on Patents: 15 (September).Google Scholar
- UNCTAD 1974 The Role of the Patent System in the Transfer of Technology to Developing Countries. CenevaGoogle Scholar
- UNIDO 1979 Industry 2000: New Prospects.Google Scholar
- VAITSOS, C. 1972 Patents Revisited: Their Function in Developing Countries. Journal of Development Studies 9: 71–97.Google Scholar
© Springer 1984