An engineering artifaci escapes catastrophe
Features Toxic Fear
- 50 Downloads
KeywordsFreight Train Practical Failure Analysis Volume Tunnel Fire Tripropylene Train Derailment
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.H. Torres, Chief Public Information Officer, Baltimore Fire Department, private communication, 01 Sept 2001.Google Scholar
- 2.CSX Resumes Limited Service through Howard Street Tunnel, www.railnews.com/CSX/010725CSXa.htm.Google Scholar
- 3.P. Manion: The Howard Street Tunnel,The Sentinel, vol 12(4), July, August 1990, pp.6, 12, 14, 17–19, 21.Google Scholar
- 4.H.N. Barr, Sr.: The Baltimore Belt Line, Electric Operations on the Baltimore and Ohio,B&O Railroader, 1974, p. 3.Google Scholar
- 5.B. Stephens: Howard Street Manhole was a Portal to Hell, www.trains.com, 26 July, 2001.Google Scholar
© ASM International - The Materials Information Society 2001