- 41 Downloads
KeywordsSalt Spray Practical Failure Analysis Volume Aqueous Corrosion Electro Motive Force Immersion Plating
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.David Macauley:The Way Things Work,, Houghton Mifflin Co., Boston, MA, 1988, pp. 279–289.Google Scholar
- 2.MIL-STD-889, Practical Galvanic Series, Army Missile Command Report, RS-TR-67-11, U.S. Government, 1969.Google Scholar
- 3.ASTM B117-97, Practice for Operation Salt (Fog) Apparatus, vol. 03.02, ASTM, West Conshohoken, PA, 1990.Google Scholar
- 4.ASTM B287-80, Method of Acetic Acid Salt Spray (Fog) Testing, vol. 03.02, ASTM, West Conshohoken, PA, 1990.Google Scholar
- 5.ASTM G85-94, Practice for Modified Salt Spray (Fog) Tesing, vol. 03.02, ASTM, West Conshohoken, PA, 1998.Google Scholar
- 6.ASTM B368-97, Method of Copper Accelerated Salt Spray (Fog) Testing CASS, vol. 02.05, ASTM, West Conshohoken, PA, 1998.Google Scholar
- 7.ASTM D1735-97, Practice for Testing Water Resistance of Coatings Using Water Fog Apparatus, vol. 06.01, ASTM, West Conshohoken, PA, 1998.Google Scholar
© ASM International - The Materials Information Society 2001