Perception research and audio- visual education
KeywordsVisual Presentation Short Line Sensory Contact Purposeful Action Longe Line
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Ames, A., Jr.Transactions of living. Hanover., New Hampshire: The Hanover Institute, 1949.Google Scholar
- 2.Cantril, H.,Understanding man's social behavior. Princeton, N.J.: Office of Public Opinion Research, 1947.Google Scholar
- 3.Cantril, H.The why of man's experience. New York: Macmillan, 1950.Google Scholar
- 4.Dewey, J., and Bentley, A. F.Knowing and the known. Boston: Beacon Press, 1949.Google Scholar
- 5.Kelley, E. C.Education for what is real. New York: Harper, 1947.Google Scholar
- 6.Lawrence, M.An inquiry into the nature of perception. Princeton, N. J.: Institute for Associated Research, 1949.Google Scholar
- 7.Mooney, R. L.Perception, language and the part-whole problem. Columbus, Ohio: Bureau of Educational Research, Ohio State University, 1951.Google Scholar
- 8.Nature and origin of perceptions. Hanover, New Hampshire: The Hanover Institute.Google Scholar
© Periodicals Service Company 1953