Re-nationalization of military strategy?
Symposium: Democratizing the Military
- 59 Downloads
KeywordsInternational Politics Weapon System Global Civil Society World Peace Collective Security
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
Suggested Further Readings
- Blunden, Margaret. “France after the Cold War: Inching Closer to the Alliance,”Defence Analysis 9, No. 3, (1993): 259.Google Scholar
- Booth, Ken, “Human Wrongs and International Relations,”International Affairs 71, No. 1, (1995): 103–126.Google Scholar
- Burk, James. “The Decline of Mass Armed Forces and Compulsory Military Service,”Defence Analysis 8, No. 1, 56.Google Scholar
- Dandeker, Christopher. “National Security and Democracy: The United Kingdom Experience,”Armed Forces and Society 20, No. 3, (1994): 370.Google Scholar
- Silver, Allan. “Democratic Citizenship and High Military Strategy: The Inheritance, Decay, and Reshaping of Political Culture,”Research on Democracy and Society 2, (1994): 318–319.Google Scholar
© Springer 2001