KeywordsHost Country Host Society European Contract Puerto Rican Woman Real Estate Broker
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
Readings suggested by the author
- Castles, Stephen, and Kosack, Godula.Immigrant Workers and Class Structure in Western Europe. London: Oxford University Press, 1973.Google Scholar
- Cruz, Carmen Inés, and Castaño, Juanita. “Columbian Migration to the United States.” InElements for a Comprehensive Model of International Migration: The Case of Colombian Migration to the United States, edited by Ramiro Cardona. Bogotá: Corporación Centro Regional de Población, 1976.Google Scholar
- Domínguez, Virginia R.From Neighbor to Stranger: The Dilemma of Caribbean Migrants in the United States. New Haven: Yale University, Antilles Research Program, 1975.Google Scholar
- Hendricks, Glenn.The Dominican Diaspora: From the Dominican Republic to New York City—Villagers in Transition. New York: Columbia University Teachers College Press, 1974.Google Scholar
- North, David S., and Houstoun, Marion F.The Characteristics of Illegal Aliens in the U.S. Labor Market: An Exploratory Study. Report prepared for the Employment and Training Administration, U.S. Department of Labor, 1976 (mimeograph).Google Scholar
© Springer 1977