A sensitive magnetic field sensor using BPSCCO thick film
- 26 Downloads
A highly sensitive magnetic sensor operating at liquid nitrogen temperature and based on BPSCCO screen-printed thick film, is reported. The sensor resistance for an applied magnetic field of 100 ×10−4 T (100 gauss) exhibits an increase by 360% of its value in zero field at 77.4 K. The performance of the sensor in presence of magnetic field, the hysteretic features and the effect of thermal cycling, has been discussed.
KeywordsHigh temperature superconductors thick film magnetic sensor
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Dey T K, Chattopadhyay M K and Ghatak S K 1999Sensors and Actuators B55 222Google Scholar
- Dibbern U and Petersen A 1983Electron. Comp. Appl. 5 148Google Scholar
- Itoh M, Pavese F, Mori K, Vanolo M and Minemoto T1997J. Mag. Soc. Jap. 20 289Google Scholar
- Kirschner I, Leppavuori S, Porjesz T, Uusimaki A and Kokkamaki T 1994Sensors and Actuators A41 58Google Scholar
- Ripka P 1992Sensors and Actuators A33 129Google Scholar
- Rostami K R, Mantorov V V and Sukhanov A A 1998Sensors and Actuators A65 10Google Scholar