Single inclusive spectra, Hanburg-Brown-Twiss and elliptic flow: A consistent picture at relativistic heavy-ion collider?
- 20 Downloads
In these proceedings we will present the preliminary identified single inclusive particle spectra, the identified particle elliptic flow and the HBT vs. the reaction plane measured with the STAR detector at RHIC. So far none of the theoretical space-time models have been able to describe the combination of these measurements consistently. In order to see if our measurements can be understood in the context of a simple hydro-motivated blast wave model we extract the relevant parameters for this model, and show that it leads to a consistent description of these observables.
KeywordsBlast Wave Star Collaboration Reaction Plane Azimuthal Variation Blast Wave Model
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- A Leonidov, M Nardi and H Satz,Z. Phys. C74, 535 (1997)Google Scholar
- L McLerran and J Schaffner-Bielich,Phys. Rev. B514, 29 (2001)Google Scholar
- J Schaffner-Bielich, D Kharzeev, L McLerran and R Venugopalan, preprint nucl-th/0108048Google Scholar
- D Molnár and M Gyulassy, preprint nucl-th/0102031Google Scholar
- [18a]F Retiére, for the STAR Collaboration, preprint nucl-ex/0111013Google Scholar
- [18b]M A Lisa, in preparationGoogle Scholar