Monetary accommodation of income claims: A reply
Shorter Papers & Comments
- 20 Downloads
KeywordsMonetary Policy Policy Rule Money Growth Money Balance Validation Rule
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- — [1989 a], “Conflict Inflation and the Institutionalisation of Nonactivist Monetary Policy”.British Review of Economic Issues, Vol. 11, 1989, pp. 103–120.Google Scholar
- Friedman, Milton, “The Role of Monetary Policy”.The American Economic Review, Vol.58, 1968, pp. 1–17.Google Scholar
- Isaac, Alan G., “Monetary Accommodation of Income Claims: A Comment”.Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv, this issue.Google Scholar
- Kahn, George A., Kristina Jacobson, “Lessons from West German Monetary Policy”. Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City,Economic Review, Vol. 74, April 1989, pp. 18–35.Google Scholar
- Rotemberg, Julio J., “The New Keynesian Microfoundations”. In: Stanley Fischer (Ed.),NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1987. Cambridge, Mass., 1987, pp. 69-104.Google Scholar
© Institut für Weltwirtschaft an der Universität Kiel 1990