Tribute to an adventurous Indian sedimentologist: Sukomol Kumar Chanda (1932–1998)
- 37 Downloads
KeywordsDiagenesis Chert Meteoric Water Ooids Carbonate Sediment
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Chanda S K 1963 Cementation and diagenesis of the Lameta Beds, Lametaghat, M.P. India;J. Sedim. Petrol. 33 127–137.Google Scholar
- Chanda S K 1967a Petrogenesis of the calcareous constituents of the Lameta Group around Jabalpur, M.P., India;J. Sedim. Petrol. 37 425–437.Google Scholar
- Chanda S K 1967b Selective neomorphism and fabric discontinuities in limestone;J. Sedim. Petrol. 37 688–690.Google Scholar
- Chanda S K 1969 Calcilithite fragments versus extraclasts; a discussion;J. Sedim. Petrol. 39 1640–1641.Google Scholar
- Chanda S K, Bhattacharya A and Sarkar S 1983 Compaction in Limestones: A reappraisal;J. Geol. Soc. India 24 73–92.Google Scholar
- Chaudhuri A K and Chanda S K 1991 The Proterozoic basin of Pranhita-Godavari valley: An Overview; In: Sedimentary basins of India: Tectonic Context, Tandon S K, Pant C C, Casshyap S B (eds), Ganodaya Prakashan, Nainital, p. 13–30.Google Scholar
- Mukhopadhyay J, Chaudhari A K and Chanda S K 1996 Deep water dolomite from Proterozoic Penganga Groups, Adilabad, Andhra Pradesh, India;J. Sedim. Res. 66 230–233.Google Scholar
- Mukhopadhyay J, Chaudhari A K and Chanda S K 1999 Fabric development in Proterozoic bedded chert, Penganga Group, Adilabad, India: Sedimentologic implications;J. Sedim. Res. 69 735–749.Google Scholar
- Sarkar S, Chanda S K and Bhattacharya A 1982 Softsediment deformation fabric in the Precambrian Bhander oolite, Central India;J. Sed. Petrol. 52 95–107.Google Scholar
- Scholle P S 1977 Chalk diagenesis and its relation to petroleum exploration-oil from chalks, a modern miracle.Amer. Assoc., Pet. Geol. Bull. 61 922–1009.Google Scholar
© Printed in India 2005