Effect of thermal depolarization and thermomechanical coupling on harmonic oscillations and dissipative warming of conical piezoceramic shells
- 12 Downloads
KeywordsCurie Point Conical Shell Oscillatory Process International Apply Mechanics Thermomechanical Behavior
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. M. Bolkisev, V.L. Kariash, and N. A. Shul’ga, “On the temperature dependence of properties of piezoceramic materials,”Prikl. Mekh.,20, No. 7, 70–74 (1984).Google Scholar
- 2.V. G. Kamaukhov and I. F. Kirichok,Mechanics of Coupled Fields in Structural Elements, Vol. 4,Electrothermoviscoelasticity [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1988).Google Scholar
- 3.V. G. Kamaukhov, I. F. Kirichok, and Yu. A. Vengrenyuk, “Electromechanical harmonic oscillations and dissipative wanning of shells of revolution formed from viscoelastic piezoactive materials with allowance for their depolarization,”Prikl. Mekh.,33, No. 9, 34–42 (1997).Google Scholar
- 4.I. F. Kirichok and Yu. A. Vengrenyuk, “On the thermoelectromechanical harmonic behavior of shells of revolution formed from piezoactive materials with allowance for their temperature dependence and depolarization,”Prikl. Mekh.,33, No. 4, 48–52 (1997).Google Scholar
- 5.V. G. Kamaukhov, V. I. Kozlov, V. V. Mikhailenko, and S. V. Mikhailenko, “Planar oscillations of a piezoceramic plate with allowance for material depolarization caused by temperature vibrowarming,”Prikl. Mekh.,30, No. 3, 67–73 (1994).Google Scholar
- 6.L. Antoenesu, M. Antonescu, C. Tanasoiu, and N. Pompiliu, “Les effest des variations de la temperature sur le comportement piezoelectrique des zirco-titanates de plomb ceramiques avec des modificateurs, dont le rapport Zr/Ti varie dans le domaine de la transition morphotropique dephase,”Bull. Inst. Polit. Lasi., Sec. 1,38, No. 1, 125–130 (1992).Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers 1999