Equations of mean curvature type on exterior domains
- 52 Downloads
KeywordsAsymptotic Expansion Dirichlet Problem Classical Solution Boundary Data Radial Function
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.D. Gilbarg and N. Trudinger: Elliptic partial differential equations of second order, second edition, Springer 1983Google Scholar
- 3.N. Kutev and F. Tomi: Existence and nonexistence in the exterior Dirichlet problem for the minimal surface equation in the plane, Preprint 1996Google Scholar
- 5.L. Nirenberg: On elliptic partial differential equations, Ann. Scuola Norm. Sup. Pisa13, 1–48 (1959)Google Scholar
- 8.L. Simon: Equations of mean curvature type in 2 independent variables, Pacific J. Math.69, No. 1, 245–268 (1977)Google Scholar
- 9.I. Walter-Koch: Equations of mean curvature type in exterior domains, Dissertation, Heidelberg 1997Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1998