On a multidimensional system of hypergeometric differential equations
- 20 Downloads
KeywordsDifference Equation Integral Representation Homology Group Integration Contour Agreement Condition
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. A. Evgrafov, Series and Integral Representations. Contemporary Problems of Mathematics. Fundamental Trends [in Russian], VINITI, Moscow (1986). (Itogi Nauki i Tekhniki;13.)Google Scholar
- 2.I. M. Gelfand, M. I. Graev, and A. V. Zelevinskiî, “Holonomous systems of equations and series of hypergeometric type”, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,295, No. 1, 14–18 (1987).Google Scholar
- 3.I. M. Gelfand, M. I. Graev, and V. S. Retakh, “Theq-hypergeometric Gauss equation and the description of its solutions in the form of series and integrals,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk,331, No. 2, 140–143 (1993).Google Scholar
- 9.L. A. Aîzenberg and A. P. Yuzhakov, Integral Representations and Residues in Multidimensional Complex Analysis [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1979).Google Scholar
- 10.T. M. Sadykov, “On a solution to multidimensional hypergeometric differential equations by multiple residues”, in: Complex Analysis and Differential Equations [in Russian], Krasnoyarsk. Univ., Krasnoyarsk, 1996, pp. 184–196.Google Scholar
- 11.A. K. Tsikh, Multidimensional Residues and Their Applications [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1988).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1998