Exact nonnegative solutions to the multidimensional nonlinear diffusion equation
- 19 Downloads
KeywordsSpace Variable Symmetric Matrice Liouville Equation Ordinary Differential Equation Nonnegative Solution
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. A. Rudykh and E. I. Semenov, “Application of Liouville's equation to construction of special exact solutions for the quasilinear heat equation,” IMACS Ann. Comput. Appl. Math.,8, 193–196 (1990).Google Scholar
- 2.G. A. Rudykh and È. I. Semënov, On a Certain Approach to Constructing Particular Exact Solutions to the Quasilinear Heat Equation inN Spatial Variables [Preprint, No. 6] [in Russian], Irkutsk. Vychisl. Tsentr Sibirsk. Otdel. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Irkutsk (1991).Google Scholar
- 7.V. A. Galaktionov, V. A. Dorodnitsyn, G. G. Elenin, S. P. Kurdyumov, and A. A. Samarkiî “A quasilinear heat equation with a source: blow-up, localization, symmetry, exact solutions. asymptotics, and structures,” in: Contemporary Problems of Mathematics. Modern Achievements [in Russian], VINITI, Moscow, 1986,28, pp. 95–205. (Itogi Nauki i Tekhniki.)Google Scholar
- 11.V. A. Galaktionov, Invariant Subspaces and New Explicit Solutions to Evolution Equations with Quadratic Nonlinearities, School of Mathematics, Univ. Bristol, Bristol (1991). (Report No. AM-91-11).Google Scholar
- 12.V. V. Pukhnachëv, “Equivalence transformations and hidden symmetry of evolution equations,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,294, No. 3, 535–538 (1987).Google Scholar
- 17.V. A. Galaktionov, S. A. Posashkov, and S. R. Svirshchevskii, “Generalized separation of variables for differential equations with polynomial nonlinearities,” Differentsial'nye Uravneniya31, No. 2, 253–261 (1995).Google Scholar
- 18.V. A. Galaktionov and S. A. Posashkov, Examples of Asymmetric Complete Cooling off and Blowunps for Quasilinear Heart Equations [Preprint, No. 21] [in Russian], Inst. Prikl. Matematiki RAN, Moscow (1994).Google Scholar
- 19.E. R. Kosygina, “On anisotropic exact solutions of a multidimensional equation of nonstationary filtration,” Zh. Vychisl. Mat. i. Mat. Fiz.,35, No. 2, 241–259 (1995).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1998