KeywordsCauchy Problem Difference Scheme Artificial Viscosity Difference Solution Strong Monotonicity
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P.D. Lax, Hyperbolic Systems of Conservation Laws and the Mathematical Theory of Shock Waves, Soc. Industr. and Appl. Math., Philadelphia (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.B.L. Rozhdestvenskiŝ and N.N. Yanenko, Systems of Quasilinear Equations and Their Applications to Gas Dynamics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.A.F. Voevodin and S.M. Shugrin, Methods for Solving One-Dimensional Evolution Systems [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1993).Google Scholar
- 4.S.K. Godunov, “A difference method for numerical calculation of discontinuous solutions of the equations of hydrodynamics”, Mat. Sb.,47, No. 3, 271–306 (1959).Google Scholar
- 8.V.I. Pinchukov, “Construction of predictor-corrector type monotone schemes of an arbitrary order of approximation,” Mat. Model.,3, No. 9, 95–103 (1991).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1998