Variational and boundary value problems in the presence of friction on the inner boundary
- 19 Downloads
KeywordsVariational Inequality Saddle Point Bilinear Form Russian Translation Saddle Point Problem
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. A. Nazarov and B. A. Plamenevskiî, Elliptic Problems in Domains with Piecewise Smooth Boundary [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1991).Google Scholar
- 3.V. G. Maz'ya, N. F. Morozov, and B. A. Plamenevskii, “Nonlinear bending of a plate with a crack,” in: Differential and Integral Equations. Boundary Value Problems [in Russian], Tbilis. Univ., Tbilisi, 1979, pp. 145–163.Google Scholar
- 5.A. M. Khludnev, “A contact problem for a shallow shell with a crack,” Prikl. Mat. Mekh.,59, No. 2, 318–326 (1995).Google Scholar
- 6.G. Devaut and J.-L. Lions, Inequalities in Mechanics and Physics [Russian translation], Nauka, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 8.I. Hlavaček, J. Haslinger, J. Nečas, and J. Lovišek, Solution of Variational Inequalities in Mechanics [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1986).Google Scholar
- 9.V. A. Kovtunenko, “An iterative penalty method for a problem with constraints on the inner boundary,” Sibirsk. Mat. Zh.,37, No. 3, 585–591 (1996).Google Scholar
- 13.J.-L. Lions and E. Magenes, Inhomogeneous Boundary Value Problems and Their Applications [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1998